Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: What Christianity means to me

From: vulcanius <vulcanius () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:25:38 -0500

So Jesus Christ has what to do with the full disclosure? I'm sorry but I
think you may have just got full retard on me.

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 12:22 PM, <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 12:13:45 EST, vulcanius said:
I'm sorry, I thought this was Full-Disclosure, not metaphysics weekly.

Being able to *understand* what you read (and thus be better able to see
what the implications of something are), and being able to do further
research
to figure out if something is bullshit or not, are critical skills for
a security researcher.

Hell, earlier this morning somebody was getting raked over the coals
because
10 years of parroting didn't qualify them as a serious security researcher.