Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: 0day auctions, should they be outlawed?

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 20:38:31 -0500

no.  _u_ are angry.  no 1 else.  no 1 else gives a shit.

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:24 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
who cares what it means, people are angry, there better be a
government task / strike force being setup for when these offers come
infront of everyone. we can't be complacent about the dangers of these
exploits getting bought by the bad guys. moreover, they shouldn't be
allowed to hold people to ransom when security is at stake. ultimately
they need to be outlawed, and if they can't be, then second best is a
24 hour on stand by task /strike force.