Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: HD Moore

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 21:51:52 +0100

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 7:41 PM, DUDE DUDERINO <ihasshovel () gmail com> wrote:
I think they're using your name, Andrew, to help them, and us, see the
distinction between netdev the persona and netdev the group, since you
chosen to name them both the same thing.

I suggest we all address the persona as Andrew, and the group as netdev.
Perhaps that would assist in not feeding the split personality disorder.

If you address me as Andrew and say i've got a personality disorder
you could be libel, if you call me n3td3v and say it, i'll just laugh.

Those are the issues to decide upon before proceeding, if I were you I
would call me n3td3v.

Regards,

n3td3v