Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Web Application Security Awareness Day Deemed Complete Failure

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 00:24:30 +0100

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 12:16 AM, hackers lounger
<hackers.lounger () gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 6:01 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 10:56 PM, hackers lounger
<hackers.lounger () gmail com> wrote:
Andrew Wallace, it's only a failure because you're the one promoting it.

You're milking my name for all its worth, this is good!

Precisely.  It's about time you stop hiding and for people to know who you
really are.

When was I hiding? Just because someone uses a nickname doesn't mean
their hiding.

All the best,

n3td3v