Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Andrew Wallace

From: "hackers lounger" <hackers.lounger () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 16:00:42 -0500

Unfortunately, people do happen to share names.

But our buddy, n3td3v, he is Andrew Wallace, living in the UK.  Use to
attend the University of Abertay Dundee.  Although the link does not work
anymore, this former student website was this:
http://0605666.studentweb.abertay.ac.uk/

He obviously doesn't use his real name online a lot.  Back when he wasn't
into security, some people got to know him pretty well.  You can happily ask
him about the massive amounts of time he spent in Yahoo! Chat attempting to
crack "names" to show off to his other Yahoo buddies.