Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: n3td3v says don't let EUSecWest Cisco IOS presentation go ahead

From: poo <skodliv () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:45:37 +0200

"For those of you who haven't heard, Sebastian Muniz of CORE Security
will release a proof of concept rootkit for Cisco's IOS. Wanting to
know more I contacted him, and he agreed to answer questions about his
work.
http://eusecwest.com/sebastian-muniz-da-ios-rootkit.html";

YOU conducted that interview? not bloody likely lololololol