Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Geeks

From: "Professor Micheal Chatner" <mchatner () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 23:43:59 -0700

It took more than that you fat beast of a man!!!!!

CISSP is a very high accreditation and only the best of the best can
achieve such a level of excellence in their hacking abilities to
obtain it. It's basically the PhD of hacking.

Why are you putting CISSP in your shit up there like that pretending
to be a badass motherfucker when you're just a fat loser with no
talent.

Your face looks like a pepperoni pizza. Nice zits bro.

Way to go eating all them hamburgers and turning into a fat old retarded loser.

Professional Micheal Chatner, MD, CISSP

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 8:35 AM, John C. A. Bambenek, GCIH, CISSP