Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Remember that time

From: "Jonathan Miles" <jonathan.miles90222 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:44:38 -0500

"Don't fuck with me or you'll pay the consequences."  HAHAHA

Blackhat is only an excuse for you to get away from your aids infected
boyfriend and go suck as much cock as possible.

Fuck you, Fuck your mother, and Fuck your aids.

Thanks,
~J

filter: n3td3v

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Professor Micheal Chatner <