Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: n3td3v's agenda

From: "Dr. J Swift" <fdiscsplat () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:38:48 -0400

I think that you clicked Reply instead of Reply-All.

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 9:21 AM,  <Glenn.Everhart () chase com> wrote:
So why is there so much discussion about the personal
 habits, ancestry, and destination of "n3td3v" or his/her critics?

 The house is burning, figuratively, in that it becomes daily clearer that
 attackers have the upper hand in skill, invention, and controls vs.
 most folks trying to secure environments, and this list spends most of
 its traffic on some individual's wishes (or for that matter on claiming
 credit for various things)?

 Argh.

 (Not intending to pick on you specifically; I just find much of this unhelpful.)

 Glenn Everhart