Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Gangbanging N3t4rse

From: limeybastard () hushmail com
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 17:42:48 -0500

     You are wise to use a fake name as we can see the mental
illness progress in this imature cock eater. He twists and thinks
people will not notice his slow decline. How can anyone feel safe
after telling him to shut up. He is the threat and libelous one. I
used to laugh when people sad "beware n3td1<k34t3r, but now I think

it is not so funny and actually pretty scarey. Perhaps some people
with some true credentials will give this guy what he needs. Some
meds and some lube. Be safe Dr. Swift.

--
Click to create your dream holiday trip now.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eO7OJh66FLDRGtqYwEeAKjcsTRZphdlhmeeQFookdRzKGwg/