Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OT: get a life

From: "Jonathan Miles" <jonathan.miles90222 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:23:08 -0500

I agree with you Garrett. The sand in //Professor// gays vagina is
disgusting!

//Professor// sucks on cock,
Please do something about the sand in your vagina. It's making everyone one
the list sick.

Actually let me add some typo's so you can read:
Plese do somthing abut the sand in your vagina...its makin eveyone oon the
list sick.

~J

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Garrett M. Groff <groffg () gmgdesign com>