Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Free Tibet..

From: Gautam <g () ut am>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:47:33 -0400

Well, I was in Dharamshala a week back, my mother is Tibetan & I know from
her that many of our relatives in Tibet have disappeared over time. I speak
from my heart that Tibet needs to be free but my brain thinks this is not
possible..

From what I know, China has beein actively spying everywhere, there were
incidents where meeting rooms, conferences were bugged, telephone tapped
when Tibetan govt in exile in *India* wanted to conduct meetings. There
already are many reports that China actively attacking US govt sites &
penetrating it..  I think it is possible that some of the hardware/firmware
that is manufactured in China may already be backdoored.. as most of us ..
what we use already comes from China this is really scary.

(China: All your ADSL routers belong to us)