Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [full disclosure] agile hacking?

From: "Petko D. Petkov" <pdp.gnucitizen () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:30:08 +0000

try me. I am quite confident that we can make this project into a
salable book but that's not the point. the point is to accumulate
valuable knowledge into one place and if, if this start making some
money you will decide what to do with them. I am for investing them
back into something positive.

moreover, the project is not a Phrack knock-off as you said. It is
very different. As I said, it wont contain explanations but like hands
on tips/tricks and techniques even the most knowledgeable can learn
from or use as a base reference.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 5:12 PM, don bailey <don.bailey () gmail com> wrote:

--

Petko D. (pdp) Petkov | GNUCITIZEN | Hakiri | Spin Hunters

gnucitizen.org | hakiri.org | spinhunters.org