Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Its time to get serious about Storm Worm / RBN

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:34:03 +0000

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 10:45 AM, coderman <coderman () gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 2:32 AM, worried security
<worriedsecurity () googlemail com> wrote:
We need the security community to send messages to the white house
 level folks

LOL

what's funny?

 to put pressure on the russian government to allow the
 storm worm folks and the russian business network be arrested.

did Alexander Litvinenko teach you nothing?

are you threatening me for speaking out against the russian government?
i take personal threats to me and my group very seriously.

 ... n3td3v thinks russia is the number one cyber threat to
 online society not china.

the usgov cares about military / SCI infosec, not joe blow typing his
platinum visa into a phish...

the storm worm can turn into a DDoS and bring down the internet. did
you not know? that's something a military cares about. one phish more
less money to the western economy, and more money into the pocket of
the russians and its people.

 I've had enough of state sponsoring of storm
 worm by the russian government. I'm reaching out to the security
 community ... to get this super bot net dismantled.

DHT's are fragile; do it yourself.  u l33t h4x0r d00d

is it legal to dismantle a bot net without proper authority
permission? i think not.