Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security/Hacking Paper Contest Win $100

From: "Michael Krymson" <krymson () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:05:27 -0500

I think I won $100 at Cub Scouts once...when I was 12. Maybe I could write
yet another "SSH proxy from work to view badpuppy" article?

But fine, nice effort to get your forum out there and some new content
drummed up. But huge negatives on the classy reply below. Fail. Then again,
maybe that's how government security pros respond?

Good luck on that, Blake.