Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Dailydave] Linux's unofficial security-through-coverup policy

From: staff () lul-disclosure net
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:40:30 +0200

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 7:00 PM, Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com> wrote:
Brad Spengler wrote:
I hope you don't expect me to take you or your reply seriously.

Perhaps you could provide a list of those worthy to speak to you? Might
save some time. I get the impression that the list is pretty small.

                                       BB

P.S. Apologies for addressing you directly, I'm sure I'm not on the list.

Oh almighty Blue Boar, whom walked Earth with a menacing Windows 95
0day and a website with blue 'LSD Junkie & flashin colors' background.
The very same Blue Boar that has been featured in a dozen zines and
love letters from groupies all over the world, the same BB whom had a
faster memory cache of 'tar' running on his home directory than dvdman
himself. Second to none in matters of being the last on list and
wasting the time of anyone willing to run a spell checker over his
emails.

If this 'are you better than me?' strategy works with women around
you, I can't imagine how bad your mustache smells of pussy after a
couple tequila shots. Props to you, fellow wyatt man.

Now go fuck off and keep finding Windows 95 0day out there and
remember, don't shoot your load on camera!

Thanks for listening.

lul-disclosure inc.