Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: DNS Cache Dan Kamikaze (Actual Exploit Discussion)

From: Mark Andrews <Mark_Andrews () isc org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:52:38 +1000

yes you better listen to Paul. He handles windows updates for a large
network and was the second person to subscribe to a list full of trolls.

        You might also want to listen to me.  I've got a long history
        with DNS and DNSSEC.  A little googling will show this.  My
        historty with DNS pre-dates my affiliation with ISC.

        I've also been signing zones for years.  Please don't just
        dismiss my comments before you investigate.  I like simple
        tools.

        Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews () isc org