Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Welcome to the "Full-Disclosure" mailing list

From: <tlords () hushmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:05:43 -0500

UNSUBSCRIBE

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:04:47 -0500 full-disclosure-
request () lists grok org uk wrote:
Welcome to the Full-Disclosure () lists grok org uk mailing list! For
guidelines that govern the use of this list, please see the
charter at
http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html

We hope that you abide by these guidelines. While the list isn't
moderated, we reserve the right to remove and block anyone who is
disruptive or doesn't follow the above guidelines.

Please use this list as the valuable resource we intend it to be.

 full-disclosure () lists grok org uk

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch
subscription page at:

 https://lists.grok.org.uk/mailman/options/full-
disclosure/tlords%40hushmail.com

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message
to:

 Full-Disclosure-request () lists grok org uk

You must know your password to change your options (including
changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

 anabuwpa

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your lists.grok.org.uk
mailing
list passwords once every month, although you can disable this if
you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a
button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.

--
Beauty Product Reviews
Read unbiased beauty product reviews and join our product review team!