Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Prominent lack of scientology ubershit on FD?

From: "worried security" <worriedsecurity () googlemail com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 07:30:14 +0000

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 07:07:17 00100 (CET), cos <cos () mailvault com> wrote:
WTF. I'm disappointed.

Yours,
CoS - PDPoS - CISP
https://www.scientology.org/ (c) 2176 DC

International hackers don't care about this.

Of course we monitor the situation closely but we aren't about to get
involved in it.

DDoS'ing some cult website, is so lame its laughable you guys even
bothered to start.

Going after weak targets, whats the point?

I'm more likely to want to go and dismantle your bot net, machine by
machine than to find it a challenge to DDoS the scientology website.

Real hackers are in things for the challenge, show me where the
challenge is at in this.

Regards,

n3td3v