Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Another free MacWorld Platinum Pass? Did they not learn anything?

From: Kurt Grutzmacher <grutz () jingojango net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:58:40 -0600

The MacWorld keynote is over. Steve Jobs has amazed his fans with the
new MacBook Air, a wireless NAS for Time Capsule, and some piddly
software updates for those iPhone/iTouch users. People stand in long lines
just to be there when these things are announced! Others pay big money
($1,895). For those of you who paid for priority seating (and the rest
of the conference), how would you feel if the person next to you didn't
pay a dime?

Last year I disclosed a method of obtaining a free Platinum Pass. I
told the vendor, things were changed, lessons were learned. Right? Errr,
not really. This year the same mistake was made but in a slightly different
way.

Full details here:

http://grutztopia.jingojango.net/2008/01/another-free-macworld-platinum-pass-yes.html

--
                 ..:[ grutz at jingojango dot net ]:..
     GPG fingerprint: 5FD6 A27D 63DB 3319 140F  B3FB EC95 2A03 8CB3 ECB4