Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Firefox 2.0.0.12 SSL Spoofing and Domain Guessing vulnerabilities

From: coderman <coderman () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 03:01:28 -0800

holy shit, someone actually email'ed me off list asking for details of
this "explioit" !!!

bwahahaha...  heheh..  *snif*

god, my side hurts.

please, before giving further conniptions, refer yourself kindly to rfc

On Feb 6, 2008 2:28 AM, coderman <coderman () gmail com> wrote:
On Feb 4, 2008 1:25 PM, reepex <reepex () gmail com> wrote:
... all you have triggered is normal
behavior for auto logging into .htaccess protected
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

.... oops. did i top post? my apologies.  please reply to this thread
to accept my apology.  or confirm vulnerability on dec alpha 64 bit.
best regards to your mother,