Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: ASUS Eee PC rooted out of the box

From: "Erik Harrison" <eharrison () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 16:28:11 -0500

If you want to degenerate this discussion into name calling, by all
means, have fun with that.

You're doing an exceptional job of being useless today. Keep up the
great work! This list, and the security community, and in fact the
entire galaxy as a whole is a better place because of your efforts.

Thank you reepex. <3