Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: STAR - A frontend to RATS

From: "James Matthews" <nytrokiss () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 22:42:05 +0200

Looks good i am going to check it out soon against some php code. I love
writing in python and will try to contribute to the code

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 5:35 PM, Ben <comsatcat () earthlink net> wrote:

All,

While bored at work this past week I decided to throw together a front end
for the Rough Auditing Tool for Security (RATS).  It supports most features
of RATS and runs on both win32 and nix systems.  Development was in Python
(PyQt4) and the app has been packaged using py2exe.  See
http://www.socialnetworkwhore.com/ for screen shots and downloads.

Any cool feature ideas would be appreciated :)

Have a great day,
Ben

P.S. Source code coming soon :)

--