Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security industry software license

From: "Joel Helgeson" <joel () helgeson com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 03:41:15 -0600

Please tell me there is sarcasm there?
The exploiter can either use the exploited machine to make money, which
makes him indistinguisable from every other punk on the net, or they access
it simply to destroy it; which makes them a malicious punk.  Either way, I
am not terrorized, and Ramzi al-binwhatever ain't gonna make it to paradise
or get his 72 myspace virgins (or second life, or whatever).

The Jihadists have no use for the levels of intelligence gathering networks
that the Russian empire has. What the heck to Jihadists care who the chain
of command is - they lack the military discipline to think that far ahead.