Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FD culture!?

From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists () tx rr com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 10:27:03 -0600

--On Saturday, December 06, 2008 00:00:24 -0600 Bipin Gautam
<bipin.gautam () gmail com> wrote:

Guys,

This mailing list lives up to its name "Full Disclosure" for
tolerating the monkeys and their chattering in this list for quite
some time now without moderation or any action!

FD is an *un*moderated list.

[snip]

Shame on FD moderators for putting us on a situation to neither we can
unsubscribe from the list for the real content that pops here now and
then...

FD is an *un*moderated list.

Per the list charter, which link is posted at the bottom of every message:

**********************************

Moderation & Management

The [Full-Disclosure] list is unmoderated. Typically posting will be restricted
to members only, however the administrators may choose to accept submissions
from non-members based on individual merit and relevance.

It is expected that the list will be largely self-policing, however in special
circumstances (eg spamming, misappropriation) then offending members may be
removed from the list by the management.

FD is an *un*moderated list.

Hopefully that clears the matter up for you.

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst