Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: We're letting the bad guys win

From: "James Matthews" <nytrokiss () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:58:40 +0200

One thing i love about all these flame wars are the choice of words. The
flames are great but i think they have flame lists for that. So please try
to keep it to a minimum

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:

"plez stop picking on me guyz!"

btw -- i didnt create the bandwagon.  i can find ppl flaming you since
like 96, when u were prepubescent and jacking off to ascii printout
porn.  (comeon u fuckers u know u did it 2)  youve said some
outlandish bullshit comments over the years, and now we are calling u
out 4 them.  i suggest u rethink ur strategy.