Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Project Chroma: A color code for the state ofcyber security

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 03:48:49 +0000

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 3:39 AM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 03:36:04 GMT, n3td3v said:

Symantec / Securityfocus is currently Yellow as well.

Maybe its SANS that are out of the loop afterall.

What color has the most beneficial effect on the stock prices of each of the 3
companies?

This is a cyber security list not Yahoo Finance, how im I supposed to
answer that question? And why would you expect anyone to be able to
answer that on this list? A sweeping guess would be red for danger,
meaning everyone should buy Symantec products and that people should
sign up for doofus SANS courses? Enlighten me Valdis, because i've got
a sneaky suspicion you've already got the answer lined up.