Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Step-by-step instructions for debugging Cisco IOS using gdb

From: "Smiler D" <smiler909 () googlemail com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 20:09:26 +0100

 From: Andy Davis
<iosftpexploit_at_googlemail.com<iosftpexploit_at_googlemail.com?Subject=Re:%20%20Step-by-step%20instructions%20for%20debugging%20Cisco%20IOS%20using%20gdb>>

Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 10:31:38 +0100

lol - if you check the FD archives you'll see that I led the research ?
project at IRM that Gyan and Varun participated in

Thanks for gdb info - I wasn't aware of that

Andy
Yeah right, you led the research ??? lol .. anyways they coded the shell
code, and all the techniques that you claim to be yours .. now shut up and
chill out at KPMG and feel sad :P :P :P - no fame for you !!!!!!!!

ps - Hope your bosses in KPMG know by now that this is what you do in your
spare time .. lol