Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [funsec] Internet attacks against Georgian web sites

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 18:58:11 +0100

Gadi Evron has connections with the Israeli government and probably
Mossad, how do we know its not the Israeli government behind these
attacks? Think about the sudden U-turn I was talking about that Gadi
Evron did on this particular security incident, one minute he was
downplaying it, the next he was doing a multiple mailing list cross
post. Remember Gadi Evron is good at information warfare, and he is
probably being directed to do this by Mossad.

1) Full-Disclosure is run by MI5/6.
2) Securityfocus Bugtraq is run by FBI/CIA.
3) Funsec is run by Mossad.

Gadi Evron shouldn't be coming on a British mailing list with his
"propagandas" just because Mossad told him to, the intelligence
analysts can see straight through it.

All the best,

n3td3v

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 6:32 PM, John C. A. Bambenek, GCIH, CISSP