Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Did n3td3v infulence Google Security Team

From: Pat <hermens.p () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 11:31:51 +1000

I concur :-)

2008/5/1 magickal1 <magickal1 () gmail com>:

I don't often write to the list nor contribute much at all at this point
mostly due to work commitments  but I felt a need to this time.

Why on earth was this posted to the list?  it provided no usefull
information.
It had nothing to do with full disclosure of anything.  all it did was
waste
my time and others.  At this point the author of the post has made it to
the
filter to hit the trash bin straight off marked as read.

Do us all a favor...stop posting this crap.  Its pointless, provides no
information and can be used for nothing.  In a word this post ranked no
higher than SPAM!

My 2cents worth.

Flame away  chances are I'm not going to respond anyway.

if [ !=n3td3v ] then;
mv $post spam
fi

On Tuesday 29 April 2008 20:50:18
full-disclosure-request () lists grok org uk