Full Disclosure mailing list archives

To the "I)ruid"

From: "Micheal Chatner" <mchatner () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:54:02 -0700

Dear Sir,

I find it incredibly curious that you would try to pass off my CFP as your
own. I did a little research into the matter and found that you are a subpar
security researcher for the subpar BreakingPoint Systems.

I found this picture of you and I believe you have the appearance of a downs
syndrome dracula:
http://dvlabs.tippingpoint.com/img/mugshots/dtrammell.jpg

Upon further inspection I was made aware of a certain board game created by
you that had something to do with faggy druids sucking dicks at Stonehenge
and you get awarded points by how many faggots dicks you have to suck in
order to make a name for yourself in the security industry. How apt. Faggot.
Don't ever try to pass off my work as your own again.

See ya later NERDASAURUS REX,
Dr. Micheal Chatner