Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A New Class of Vulnerability in Oracle: Lateral SQL Injection

From: malix () hush com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:46:03 -0700

Kurt,
You're right, such language isn't constructive, my apologies.

n3td3v,
Given Richard's extraordinary credentials
(http://www.linkedin.com/pub/5/04B/758) I suggest you two team up
and start a new consultancy: The Asshat Stikeforce!
Then you can give each other a regular stroke, both literal and
figurative.

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:13:09 -0700 n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>