Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Researcher programmer

From: offbitz <offbitz () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:11:21 -0500

Can we keep these obnoxious posts for Tuesday[1]? It'll
have a bigger impact on Tuesday than releasing them
in dribs and drabs.

If you care about about obnoxious postings, you'll be doing more
good waiting off till Tuesday.

We need to talk in one voice on Tuesday... you'll be heard louder and
probably people will take more notice of your obnoxiousness than
usual.

v3nt3d is going to be compiling a big list of every obnoxious post released
on Tuesday, its going to be awesome.
The security industry will have no choice but to listen to the
security community!!!   Its full of epic win.

regards,

offbitz

[1] - http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2008/Apr/0588.html