Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Let's outlaw mass security conference spamming its fucking gay

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 20:13:28 -0400

lets look at it from a marketing point of view.  not everyone is going
to be on the conference mailing list.  more people are going to be on
security mailing lists.  i understand your point of view, but it just
wont work.  Use common sense.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 6:56 PM, n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:42 PM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
 > "Full-Disclosure, I want action taken on the *growing* amount of
 >  security conference spam."
 >
 >  u do know that just because you demand or want action taken that it
 >  doesn't mean that such will take place right?
 >
 >  stop trolling.

 I'm not trolling if I want a security conference mailing list setup so
 the rest of us don't need to suffer an inbox of 20 identical
 commerical *come to our conference, or, book our training*.

 This is a big issue, and if we dont create a mailing list for it, next
 year we won't have 20 duplicates per spam run, we'll have 40 per spam
 run.

 Imagine if n3td3v post to *every* mailing list and not just *one*,
 would you not get tired and frustrated?

 All the best,

 n3td3v