Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: exploit coding / Pentesting / 0day selling services

From: "T Biehn" <tbiehn () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 21:17:19 -0400

Resume, phone contact, references, previous works? Otherwise BS?

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Jean Duboscs <jean.duboscs () gmail com> wrote:
Hi All,

I am reaching this Mailing-List in order to propose services to people
and/or compagny (even governmental) which are insterested. I am currently
proposing these following services :

1. Vulnerability audity and eventually exploit coding for vulnerability
found.

2. Pentesting.

3. 0day working exploits for Windows Applications and for UNIX (mostly Linux
kernel 2.6, and also HP-UX 11.x).

I am working in freelance way. I am in the security since 9 years and
already worked in several internationals compagnies. I am belgium.

Thanks to read this post,

Cheers,

J. Duboscs