Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Web Application Security Awareness Day

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:32:29 +0100

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 7:09 PM, mcwidget <mcwidget () gmail com> wrote:
I don't want to rain on your parade as you actually seem to be trying to do
something positive here.

"Get involved in this new and innovative day brought to you by n3td3v.

All submissions must be legal and above board, I do not want things compromised.

Submissions are only valid on May 1st, if you post on any other date,
your disclosure won't be counted.

Your real name, alias or fake handle will be post on the n3td3v
website as having post on May 1, but the winner will go at the top of
the list of real names, aliases, fake handles."

A page has been setup about it all,
http://n3td3v.googlepages.com/