Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: EUSecWest CFP Closes April 14th (conf May 21/22 2008)

From: "Russ McRee" <holisticinfosec () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:01:50 -0700

To which I propose a "No more n3td3v" mailing list be setup ;-)

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Nate McFeters <nate.mcfeters () gmail com>
wrote:

n3td3v... The list is unmoderated.  That's why we have to get 63
emails for your last pointless rant.  Some of us find these conference
emails quite useful.

Nate