Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: n3td3v has a fan

From: "Micheal Cottingham" <techie.micheal () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:09:05 -0400

Ever heard of insider threat? Hate to burst your bubble here, but
people have known about that for years. There's a reason why it is
called insider trading. ;)

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 2:53 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 7:13 PM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
 > where do you come into the equation?

 It highlights what i've been saying for _years_ about never trusting
 your employees, and you've got to patch your offline machines as fast
 as your online ones.

 Read the n3td3v advisory I just posted:
 http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2008-April/061313.html

 Last night wasn't the first time I mentioned that I want people to
 patch their offline computers as fast as their online ones.

 Your argument is about comparing time and date? I've been saying it
 for years bro, so your argument don't stand up a shred.

 Example: http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Oct/0545.html

 Ureleet, maybe one day you'll leave me alone eh?

 There is older links of me mentioning it, but that will do for now.

 "Never trust your employees"

 Regards,

 n3td3v