Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: n3td3v has a fan

From: "Garrett M. Groff" <groffg () gmgdesign com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:06:16 -0400

Fact is, n3td3v, we're all out to get you. I apologize for not mentioning
that earlier.

Oh, the NSA is after you as well and is actively involved in the smear
campaign. Why? Because, due to your extensive security research, you are a
potential threat. At some point you'll be abducted, but I don't think
they've set a date yet.

In related news, I suspect many of us have already subscribed to your blog's
RSS feed, so pls keep us updated...

- G