Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: n3td3v has a fan

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 18:47:42 -0400

that doesnt look like a list of things you are at the forefront of, from
what i have seen it looks like a list of personal gripes that you have
chosen to oust to the community.  i dont think that counts.  what have you
published?  besides a shitload of emails on your google group list of news
you got from somewhere else, and tons of emails to fd about your personal
gripes?
ive read some back stuff about your supposed security contacts at yahoo, but
even that seems doubtful at this point imo.

uarenteleet at all n3td3v.  you havent exposed a thing, the white house wont
listen to congress, let alone some kid from the uk on fd.

and we still havent seen your price sheet for exploits that you volunteered
to make