Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Reality Behind LSNN/Fake Reports/Lamer Buster] Who Actually this person is ?

From: scott <redhowlingwolves () bellsouth net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 01:38:27 -0400

Not true.I just sent a bunch of you to a totally innocent site.

The guy obviously doesn't want script-kiddies attacking other sites.He
even says so.

In the time I've been here,n3td3v, and a few others,have been the most
disruptive.
It's no wonder they keep changing their logins,but keeping the same name.

Cheers
Lamer Buster wrote:
omfG ....ROFL

Aditya: would you ever grow up and be little considerate on this
community. Lets for the moment forget about all that flames people
have made for you; Have you ever realised how this all started??

In the history of Security and FD community no one except n3td3v
has ever tried to misuse the freedom of mailing lists. Especially
in your case I see that all that you are looking for is a short cut
to fame without anything good to backup yourself. Honestly I do not
have anything against Indians or India, I have really come across
some of the best mind from India and one of the best ever code
breaker I know is from India. You are certainly bringing in a bad
name for all Indians and no matter which country or place you are
from; if someone misuse the mailing list for all lame stuffs
atleast I am certainly not going to tolerate this.

Here is a final chance for you to grow up and stop posting your
shit otherwise I am going to make your life a hell virtually and
use my contacts in India to take care of you physically.