Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Someone is impersonating Gadi Evron andspamming this list

From: gjgowey () tmo blackberry net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 06:36:57 +0000

I'm wondering if the dalnet and EFnet servers committed suicide already and now everyone from there has decided to
flock to here.  I mean everyone knows there's nothing more l33t than acting like an ADHD toddler who got kicked out of
romper room on a mailing list.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.