Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Madness? This is KWICKFIX!!!!!!

From: phioust <phioust () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 14:27:57 -0500

did anyone else get this? I am only signed up for this list so I figured it
was 'targetted spam'

On 10/20/07, admin () kwickfix org. <admin () kwickfix org.> wrote:

Have you searched the internet countless times looking for a way to
"hack?" Maybe you have searched for a way to download programs, games, or
movies for free? Or maybe you have searched for a friendly, helpful,
community that offers all that plus more? Well search no more, you have
struck gold. Well not quite gold, better… Kwickfix.org! Here at
Kwickfix.org we have forums for countless discussions to be held daily. We
have a 'warez' section with endless amounts of safe secure downloads for
your favorite TV shows, Movies, Games, Programs, and more. But what we
really are known for is not our download section, but our notorious
underground hacking section. Hack online games, your friends, and get
passwords to any site! We offer numerous easy to follow tutorials and
programs for you to become a 'hacker' in no time. Don't believe us? Why not
come to Kwickfix.org and see for yourself. Stuck on a problem? Ask any of
our staff members or a tech genius member. Thanks, The Kwickfix Management