Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: XSS and SQL injection via SIP (part 2) and toll fraud bonus

From: phioust <phioust () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:27:40 -0500

On 10/20/07, state () loria fr <state () loria fr> wrote:

Yeap, Ph.d use Eiffel and Lisp.  Only when we want to be understood by a
larger
community, we go to Perl and reach down.

   Please dont "reach down"" to us next time because your perl makes us cry.
   Also do you hack up iterative loops in lisp too or do you know how to use
a macro?

Do you write your comments, only because writing real interesting things is
complicated for you ? (BTW, the word "too" in your post  has another
meaning
that what you wanted to say, which is normally written "to" )

 And what do you consider interesting? Xss or the code that exploits it or
both? personally i find this milw0rm style code not very interesting and a
waste of a  message to this list. Based on the people that send me off list
emails they agree. Next time you have xss to "disclose" try bugtraq, but im
sure you whored that list already also.