Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Some hashes for the record

From: "Open Phugu" <openphugu () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:23:15 -0700

On Nov 14, 2007 5:58 PM, shadown <shadown () gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

First of all I ask for apologies if this bothers somebody, but I just
need a place to record this just in case.

This are the hashes that belong to four PoC files of vulnerabilities
that affect at least Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista default
installation full updated (md5, sha-1, sha-256)
I've already reported this bugs indirectly to Microsoft.

This list is called "full-disclosure", not "hash-disclosure"
posting the hashes is *not* full-disclosure.