Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: n3td3v denounces the actions of www.derangedsecurity.com

From: "XSS Worm XSS Security Information Portal" <cross-site-scripting-security () xssworm com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:42:44 +1100

The deceptively clever and incredibly important and prolific hacker n3td3v
wrote: "Why should fucks like you get away with this while gary mckinnon
faces a life time in jail. you dick."

Seconded.

Note to self: setup nph-proxy.cgi on random box and log everything going
through it and email media and become famous security consultant.

On Nov 15, 2007 9:58 AM, worried security <worriedsecurity () googlemail com>