Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Standing Up Against German Laws - ProjectHayNeedle

From: Paul Sebastian Ziegler <psz () observed de>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 03:42:25 +0900

nate.mcfeters () gmail com wrote:
Sorry about your difficulties.  This is complete madness on the part of the German government and I fear it sets a
dangerous precedent for other governments.  There is no more clear definition for the word ironic then when those
we've elected to protect us and our civil liberties pass laws that take those liberties away.
I'd tell you to come to America, but I fear we may be next.

Absolutely true. I don't know enough about current American laws to pass
judgment. However I used to run a TOR exitnode in Germany, now I have
stopped it since several laws make the situation very unclear. I am
afraid German people might be needing exitnodes in foreign countries soon.