Full Disclosure mailing list archives

sometimes peepee goes in my mouf

From: Dirty Sanchez <whataboutmyassitshardfromsports () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:58:01 -0800 (PST)

roberto preatoni of zone-h&WABI SABI***LABIA*** fame
,son of world-famos real estate shark and estonia
stock exchange hero (lol) ernesto preatoni , was
arrested in the land of pizza mandolino sofia
loren&plumbers for being a very nice person to others
and paying blackhatz with gay names ( ''goodboy'' lol
is he a dog ) to be 9000+% ethical&legitimate :

http://www.lastampa.it/redazione/cmsSezioni/cronache/200711articoli/27334girata.asp

hahahahahaha

http://bp0.blogger.com/_BT-fNeFnAB0/Rv6hf5MdEOI/AAAAAAAAADg/qc1SRVQ52BQ/s400/giacomo.jpg

''pwnd zomg i work for an hero''

WabiSabiLabi's philosophy is to provide a way to
maximize Security Researchers' reward.

heeheehee ethics hahahahahahahhahaha

Any security company, which is doing legitimate
penetration tests and rendering security services to
customer might be interested in buying from the
marketplace.

hahahahahahahahahahhahaa 'legitimate'
i extends my greetz to all gayz that made biz with
w-s-LABIA --a fool and his 0dayz are soon to be parted
lulz( i got ur 0day in my barzilan telco lol )

( you read it frist on fulldisclosure ''accept no
substitutes''
hey heise.de
sup theregister.co.uk lol namedrop )
PS-- hohahahahahahahahahahaBYVUhbg^T7Ggh&#1072;yhPh7gt