Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: mac trojan in-the-wild

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:54:52 -0400

On 11/2/07, reepex <reepex () gmail com> wrote:
I guess you never heard of full disk encryption, finger print readers, or
caged machines.

Well, caged machines fall outside of the "dont have physical security" issue.

Finger Print readers dont have anything to do with Physical Security,
unless they are tied to encryption software

as for the full disk encryption: You got me there. That will protect you

-JP